The Data Controller that processes the personal data gathered through the Website is ROMANA DIESEL S.p.A. (hereinafter “Data Controller”), with registered office in Via Collatina, 456 – 00155 Rome (RM), Italy. You can contact us using either one of the following channels:
– By e-mail, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
– By letter, writing “confidential” on the envelope to the address ROMANA DIESEL S.p.A – Via Collatina, 456 – 00155 Rome (RM), Italy – c.a. Privacy Office.
ROMANA DIESEL will process your personal data in compliance with the applicable personal data protection legislation.
1. What are “cookies”?
Cookies are small text files that websites send to users’ devices (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook, etc.), where they are saved and then sent back to the same sites on the user’s next visit. Cookies may require the user’s prior consent.
Cookies allow the device on which they are stored to be identified for the entire period of their validity or registration. During visits to the Website, navigation data-related information received from the user’s device may be stored in cookies installed on the latter.
Cookies perform distinct functions and make navigating the Website more efficient by remembering the user’s preferences and improving their navigation experience. They can also help customize the advertisements shown during navigation and the marketing activities aimed at the user, ensuring that they reflect his/her interests and preferences.
Cookie settings can be changed at any time.
The following information provides further detail about the cookies used by the Website and the ways the settings relating to them can be managed.
2. Which types of cookies does RDPLANET-TRUCK.COM use?
RDPLANET-TRUCK.COM uses session cookies. A session cookie is used to identify a single visit to the RDPLANET-TRUCK.COM website. Session cookies expire shortly after closing your browser.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is limited to the transmission of session identification data (random numbers generated by the server), necessary to allow the safe and efficient browsing of the site. In particular, the use of session cookies is aimed at ensuring the security and improvement of the service offered.
3. Data subject to processing
The Data Controller collects and/or receives information regarding you, such as:
– IP address and cookies issued by browsing http://www.rdplanet-truck.com.
They are used by the Data Controller for the management of the website and to collect information of an aggregate nature.
The communication of personal data takes place towards third parties and / or recipients whose activity is necessary for the performance of the activities related to the purposes. Any communication that does not respond to these purposes will be subject to your consent.
4. When does RDPLANET-TRUCK.COM place cookies on your device?
Cookies can be set when you visit RDPLANET-TRUCK.COM or can be set by other websites or services that offer content on the page you are viewing (known as third-party cookies).
5. Social Buttons
On the RDPLANET-TRUCK.COM website there are special “buttons” (called “social buttons/widgets”) that depict the icons of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). These buttons allow users who are browsing the sites to interact with a “click” directly with the social networks depicted therein. In this case, the social network acquires the data relating to the user’s visit, while the Data Controller will not share any navigation information or user data acquired through its own site with social networks accessible thanks to the social buttons/widgets.
6. Methods and duration of processing
The Data Controller reports below the specific categories of cookies used, the purpose and the retention period:
– Technical cookies: they allow the safe and efficient operation and exploration of the website. Valid for the browsing session;
– Functionality cookies: they facilitate navigation and the service rendered to the user according to a series of criteria selected by the latter. Valid for the browsing session;
– Analytics cookies: they collect information in aggregate form on navigation by users to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves. The conservation period shall be determined by the third party.