We therefore provide you with the following information:
The Data Controller is ROMANA DIESEL S.p.A. (hereinafter “Data Controller”), with registered office in Via Collatina, 456 – 00155 Rome (RM), Italy. You can exercise the rights referred to in point six (6) below and/or request clarifications regarding the protection of Data, through the use of either one of the following channels:
– e-mail, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
– letter, with the words “confidential” to the address ROMANA DIESEL S.p.A – Via Collatina, 456 – 00155 Rome (RM), Italy – c.a. Privacy Office.
The Data you provide during commercial contacts, pre-contractual negotiations and/or in the execution of the contract, or in any case available to us, are processed for the following purposes:
C. send the data to third-party business partners of ROMANA DIESEL S.p.A. – including, but not limited to, IVECO S.p.A. and other companies of the IVECO Group; CNH Industrial N.V. and other CNH Industrial Group companies; Stellantis Group – in order to enable them to perform activities related to agreements between the parties; to fulfill the obligations regarding the warranty and safety of the product; carry out the assistance services also through the network of authorized workshops; respond and satisfy any customer request; send any communication of technical and / or organizational nature; conduct surveys aimed at improving the quality of the services provided, by virtue of the legitimate interest of the manufacturer (legal basis of the treatments: Art. 6.1.lett. b) and f) of the Regulation).
The Data processed may be, by way of example and not exhaustive:
The information you provide for the purposes referred to in letters A, B and C above are necessary for the fulfillment of legal and/or contractual obligations. Any refusal will make it impossible for us to fulfil the purpose for which your personal Data is collected.
The Data are processed both manually and/or using IT. Adequate security measures are observed to prevent the loss of Data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The Data processed for the purposes will be kept in compliance with proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued and in compliance with any legal obligations provided.
In case there is a contractual relationship with the Data Controller, your Data will be stored and processed for the entire duration of the same and in any case for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship after which they will be deleted, without prejudice to the further conservation of the same where necessary to fulfill specific legal obligations, to measures of the Authority, for the collection of residual receivables and for the management of disputes, complaints and judicial actions.
The Data can be accessed by ROMANA DIESEL employees and consultants who are responsible for data processing.
Your Data may also be processed by other subjects, including:
– service providers for the management of IT systems;
– legal and consulting service providers;
– accounting service providers;
– banks and other financial institutions (for the management of your payments);
– subjects that supply ancillary services to the sale (agencies of car and administrative practices, insurance, bodybuilders, etc.);
– companies that build the goods and services offered to the interested party.
Finally, the Data may be disclosed to third party companies or other entities to fulfill legal obligations, execute orders of the Public Authorities, or exercise a right of the Data Controller in court. Your Data are not subject to disclosure.
In consideration of the existence of telematic, computer or correspondence links, the data may also be transferred abroad, within the European Union. In case of transfer to non-EU countries, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer will take place following the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for in the European Union.
During our activities, the data may be shared and communicated to third-party business partners of ROMANA DIESEL S.p.A. (including, but not limited to, IVECO S.p.A. and other companies of the IVECO Group, CNH Industrial N.V. and other companies of the CNH Industrial Group; Stellantis Group; POLO 84 S.R.L. ), authorized workshops, service providers based inside or outside the European Union, who are subject to specific contractual obligations and who can only use the Data to fulfill the purposes listed above.
As an interested party, you have the following rights:
– right of access: right to obtain from the Data Controller whether your data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them (ref. article 15 of the Regulation);
– right of rectification and right of erasure: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete data, as well as the erasure of data when the request is legitimate (ref. articles 16 and 17 of the Regulation);
– right to restriction of processing: right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate (ref. article 18 of the Regulation);
– right to data portability: right to obtain data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer data to other controllers (ref. art. 20 of the regulation);
– right to object: right to object to the processing of data when the request is legitimate reasons (ref. article 21 of the Regulation);
– right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority in case of unlawful processing of your data (ref. art. 77 of the Regulation).
You can exercise your rights by contacting the references indicated in point one (1) above.